March 24 Game Preview
Back at home this coming Saturday at 7 p.m. for Educator's Night, the Reading Express (0-3) will look to weather the Sioux Falls Storm (2-0) and pick up their first win of the season.
Last week the Express fell victim to the dynamic and speedy offense of the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks in a game where the Steelhawks set a new team record for the most points scored in a game, winning 86-53.
In order for the Express to bring home the "W" against the Storm the defense will have stay on their toes to try to shut down the Storm passing game.
Offensively, the Express will need to look for the holes and get up field with the speed the running backs bring. Both quarterbacks, Bo Thompson and Tim Bailey, have the potential to ignite the Express passing game with adequate protection from the line.
The Storm had the week off last week, but prior to that they picked up a win against the Wichita Wild in a come-back game when they were down by three points going into the second half, pulled away to win it 81-54. The Storm quarterback, Chris Dixon, recorded 403 passing yards in that game alone.
Attention All Season Ticket Holders! Stop by the Railheads table on Saturday night to receive your FREE 2012 Express window cling.
If you haven't received your Season Ticket Holder discount card they will be available at the Railheads table as well.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from March 21, 2012
- Burk, Pimmell on This Week in the IFL - IFL
- Nebraska Danger Host Wyoming Cavalry Friday - Nebraska Danger
- Blizzard Announce Ahman Green as New Ownership Partner - Green Bay Blizzard
- Storm Set for Game Three - Sioux Falls Storm
- March 24 Game Preview - Reading Express
- Two Steelhawks Earn Player of the Week Honors - Lehigh Valley Steelhawks
- Week 4 Indoor Football League Players of the Week Named - IFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.