Major Ticket Reduction Program To Be Announced
The Corpus Christi IceRays are working with Flint Hills Resources to lower ticket prices for the 2008-2009 season that will go into effect for this weekend's games. A news conference is set for Thursday at 2 p.m. to announce this new program.
Brent Chesney, vice-president of the IceRays said, "The new ownership group has realized after two very large crowds at the preseason game and the home opener that there is a huge market for hockey in South Texas. It is our job to make it more affordable for everyone and this announcement will be our first step toward doing that. Flint Hills has always been a great community leader and participant in making Corpus Christi a better place.
Rich Tuttle, of Flint Hills Resources said, "Our company is committed to supporting projects that help make Corpus Christi a better place to live and work. We are excited to be participating in this effort that we believe will make hockey more accessible and affordable to everyone in the Coastal Bend."
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from October 22, 2008
- Eagles Spoil Rocky Mountain's Home Opener, 5-1 - Colorado Eagles
- Gorillas assigned AHL prospect - Amarillo Gorillas
- Major Ticket Reduction Program To Be Announced - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bucks Community Update - Laredo Bucks
- Vote For Smith For CHL Performance Of The Week - Laredo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Corpus Christi IceRays Stories
- Don'T Forget About Justin Quenneville's Retirement Party Tonight
- IceRays Host Street Hockey Challenge
- IceRays Season Ends With 2-0 Loss At Texas
- IceRays Fall 5-4 In Overtime To Brahmas, Trail Series 1-0
- IceRays Beat Killer Bees 6-3 In Regular Season Finale