Lumberjacks Announce Skills And Drills Camp December 27th-28th
MUSKEGON, Michigan (December 12th) - The Muskegon Lumberjacks are excited to announce the Third Annual Skills and Drills Camp taking place on December 27th and December 28th at the L.C. Walker Arena for kids ages 6-14.
The camp will be instructed by former NHL Defenseman Mike Forbes, who is also the current head coach at Grand Valley State University and played for the Muskegon Lumberjacks from 1985-87. Current Lumberjacks Forward and Ferris State University commit Chad McDonald will also be helping out with the instruction of the camp along with the Muskegon Junior Lumberjacks coaching staff.
There will be two 90-minute sessions going on for each day with the first session going from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm and the next session following at 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm. The cost is $40 per child with space being limited. Full equipment is required in order to participate in the camp. For questions or to register, please call Allison Moskwa at (231) 726-2939 ext. 239 or stop by the L.C. Walker Arena Administration Office.
The Lumberjacks will hit the road this coming week for a pair of games against Eastern Conference rival the Indiana Ice at 7:05 pm, respectively, on Thursday and Friday nights. The Lumberjacks next home contest will be next Saturday night at 7:15 pm against Western Conference opponent the Fargo Force. Next Saturday features Star Wars Night, where the group Great Lakes Garrison will be in attendance dressed up in everyone's favorite Star Wars characters. Tickets are on sale all week for the low price of $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 3-12 if purchased before game day. Fans can also purchase tickets online at www.muskegonlumberjacks.com or by calling (231) 724-JACK (5225).
The Muskegon Lumberjacks are proud members of the United States Hockey League, the nation's only Tier I junior hockey league and the leading producer of NCAA players and National Hockey League draft picks in the United States. The Lumberjacks' organization prides itself on developing not just premier hockey talent, but also exceptional young men outside the arena of sports. For more information, visit www.muskegonlumberjacks.com.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2012
- Santa To Appear At 3rd Annual Teddy Bear Toss Friday - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Stampede Tops in USHL Attendance - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Villiam Haag Joins the Lumberjacks - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Saturday Is the "Last Saints Game Ever"...Just in Case - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Omaha Lancers News & Notes - Week 12 - Omaha Lancers
- Storm Ready for 'Best of the Best' - Tri-City Storm
- USHL Update - Week Eleven - USHL
- Lumberjacks Announce Skills And Drills Camp December 27th-28th - Muskegon Lumberjacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Muskegon Lumberjacks Stories
- Former Lumberjack's Hat Trick Spoils Muskegon's Sweep
- Hakkarainen's OT Winner Lifts Muskegon to 2-1 Victory
- 2nd Place in Reach with Cedar Rapids in Town
- Lumberjacks Shear Steel 3-1, Inch Toward Second Place
- Jacks' Furious Comeback Falls Inches Short in 5-4 Loss to Aces