Losing Streak Follows Brown Bears to Janesville
The Jets won their fifth straight game thanks to a 4-3 win over Kenai River on Thursday night in Janesville. Parker Lindauer and Nick Nardella each had a goal and an assist in the win. The opening two periods were relatively quiet with the Jets taking a 1-0 lead in the 1st period with a goal from Nardella, then adding to that lead in the 2nd period with a goal from Lindauer to make it 2-0. In the 3rd period, Kenai River stormed back with tthree goals from Skylar Gutierrez, Logan Ritchie, and Ryan Green, but goals from Charlie Schoen and Brandon McNamara gave the Jets the one-goal win. Jets goalie Grant Riley made 33 saves in the win, while Brown Bears goalie Landon Pavlisin made 31 saves in the loss.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from February 7, 2020
- New Mexico and Corpus Require a Shootout to Decide a Winner - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Weekend Preview vs. Corpus - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Bugs Beat Blues - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Black Bears Lose to First Place Titans - Maryland Black Bears
- Bulls Fly Past Pilots in Friday Night Blowout - Amarillo Bulls
- West, Rebels Blank Knights 3-0 - Jamestown Rebels
- Tomahawks Tower over Generals 8-3 - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Drew Lorinchak and Alex Dominique Earn Honorable Mentions for Player of the Week - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Oleksiuk Acquired from Maryland; Gabor Dealt to Odessa at Deadline - Austin Bruins
- Losing Streak Follows Brown Bears to Janesville - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Game Night - Aberdeen Wings
- Battle for Central Supremacy - Minot Minotauros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.