Legion FC to Kick off 2021 Preseason on March 1
BIRMINGHAM, AL - Birmingham Legion FC is set to begin preseason training on Monday, March 1, ahead of its third season in the USL Championship. The team will train out of the Hoover Met Complex.
All players and technical staff will be required to go through a reintegration period upon returning to Birmingham and test negative for COVID-19 before training. In-market preseason exhibition matches are in the works, and will be announced in the coming weeks, as will the full 2021 USL Championship schedule.
2021 Legion FC Season Tickets are available now and will include all Legion FC's home USL Championship matches as well as any other friendlies not yet announced. To learn about all the member benefits or to place your deposit and reserve your seat today, head to bhmlegion.com/2021tickets.
The club has made four new, high-profile signings this offseason - defender Ryan James, defender Phanuel Kavita, forward JJ Williams, and forward Junior Flemmings. Forward Prosper Kasim has also agreed to a new multi-year deal to return to the club after successful seasons in Birmingham in 2019 and 2020.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 19, 2021
- San Diego Loyal's Goalkeeper, Austin Guerrero, Returns for 2021 Season - San Diego Loyal
- Legion FC to Kick off 2021 Preseason on March 1 - Birmingham Legion FC
- Around the Leagues: Monumental Derbies for Days - Sacramento Republic FC
- Player Profile: Tabort Etaka Preston - Hartford Athletic
- FC Tulsa to Play April Preseason Friendly against Austin Bold FC - FC Tulsa
- Rowdies Sign Midfielder Matthew Srbely - Tampa Bay Rowdies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.