Legends Acquire Ricky Ledo
FRISCO, TX (Mar. 3, 2015)--The Texas Legends have acquired returning player Ricky Ledo.
Ledo (6-7, 195, Providence) appeared in five games for the Mavericks in the preseason, averaging 5.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. He was selected in the second round (43rd overall) of the 2013 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks and then traded to the Philadelphia 76ers and subsequently the Dallas Mavericks. Ledo has played in 19 games for the Legends this season on assignment from the Mavericks, and has averaged 16.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals
Ledo is expected to join the Legends Wednesday in Santa Cruz as they take on the Warriors at 9pm CT. Legends fans can catch all the action live on the NBA D-League's YouTube channel.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 3, 2015
- Mad Ants Fall at Home to Spurs - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- BayHawks Release McDonald, Activate Batts - Erie BayHawks
- Mad Ants Acquire Matt Bouldin - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Legends Acquire Ricky Ledo - Texas Legends
- Suns Sign Earl Barron to Second 10-Day Contract - Bakersfield Jam
- Heat Signs Henry Walker to Second 10-Day Contract - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Memphis Grizzlies Sign Jamychal Green to Multi-Year Contract - Austin Spurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Legends Stories
- Smith Thompson Home Security's "Love Those Legends" Fan Tour Returns November 3rd
- Legends Host Annual Live Draft Party at Strikz
- Legends Named Frisco's Best of Business: Giving Back to the Community
- Jameel Warney Named to USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team
- Fourteen Athletes Confirmed to Attend September USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team Training Camp