LA Galaxy II prepare for last game of the 2018 season
LOS ANGELES - LA Galaxy II (10-16-7, 37 points) train ahead of their final game of the 2018 season against Swope Park Rangers at 12 p.m. PT on Sunday, Oct. 14 at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City, Mo.
Over the weekend, LA Galaxy II were unable to find a result at home against a tough Sacramento Republic FC (18-7-8, 62 points) team. In that match, Frank Lopez scored the only goal for Los Dos in the 24th minute, marking his 13th goal of the season. Although the Galaxy were unable to find a goal, they earned a second half shut out thanks to goalkeeper, Eric Lopez.
In August, Los Dos drew 1-1 with Swope Park Rangers at StubHub Center Track & Field Stadium. In that match, Frank Lopez found the equalizing goal to help the Galaxy secure a point.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 8, 2018
- Nashville SC, Predators Partner to Serve at Preston Taylor Ministries - Nashville SC
- Indy Eleven Forward Soony Saad Called up for International Duty - Indy Eleven
- LA Galaxy II prepare for last game of the 2018 season - LA Galaxy II
- Penn FC to Join USL League One in 2020 - Penn FC
- North Carolina FC Set for Key Battle at Louisville City FC - North Carolina FC
- Penn FC to Clash against New York Red Bulls II - Penn FC
- Defender Shaun Francis, Midfielder Devon "Speedy" Williams Called up by Jamaica Football Federation - Louisville City FC
- Playoff Clinching Scenario for Nashville SC on Tuesday Night - Nashville SC
- Energy FC Has Two Players Called up to National Teams - OKC Energy FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.