LA Galaxy II Exercise 2019 Contract Options on Five Players
LOS ANGELES - LA Galaxy II announced today the club has exercised contract options for five players from the team's 2018 roster. Three more players remain under contract, in addition to Los Dos re-signing midfielder Adrian Vera, bringing the club's current roster to nine players under contract for the 2019 USL Championship season.
Los Dos have exercised contract options on the following players: forward Frank Lopez, midfielder Geoffrey Acheampong, defender Justin Fiddes, defender John Requejo, and defender Nate Shultz.
Additionally, LA Galaxy II have declined contract options on the following players: forward Adonis Amaya, midfielder Emmanuel Appiah, midfielder Andre Zanga defender Jean Engola and goalkeeper Wade Hamilton.
The following three players from the 2018 roster are out of contract: midfielder Miguel Aguilar, midfielder Jonathan Hernandez, and forward Justin Dhillon.
The following three players remain under contract with the club: forward Ethan Zubak, defender Diedie Traore and goalkeeper Eric Lopez.
LA Galaxy II signed midfielder Adrian Vera to a new contract, pending league and federation approval, in December 2018.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from January 10, 2019
- Indy Eleven Sign Defender Macauley King - Indy Eleven
- Louisville City FC Confirms 2019 Preseason Schedule - Louisville City FC
- LA Galaxy II Exercise 2019 Contract Options on Five Players - LA Galaxy II
- Energy FC Sign Local Star - OKC Energy FC
- Independence Ink Post-Season Veteran - Charlotte Independence
- Phoenix Rising Signs Sierra Leone International Defender Mustapha Dumbuya - Phoenix Rising FC
- Bethlehem Steel FC Re-Signs Midfielder James Chambers - Bethlehem Steel FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.