Kids in Free as SeaWolves Host Milwaukee Tonight at Silver Spurs Arena
ORLANDO, FL: After an offensive outburst in their last match against the Florida Tropics, the Orlando SeaWolves will look to ride the wave of momentum into their upcoming week, as they take on the Milwaukee Wave on Monday night at 7:35. The match will be televised online at masl.tv.
"The Wave are an excellent team, I enjoy watch them play," Head Coach Tom Traxler said after training Wednesday. "They possess the ball well and move you into places they want to their benefit. They have a long list of great players. We will have to be 100 percent on top of what we have to do, but we have some keys that we think we can take advantage."
Midfielder Gordy Gurson has been finding his form as of late, scoring four goals and assisting on two others in the 11-6 win over Florida. With his performance, he was named to the MASL Team of the Week .
The Wave are coming off a 10-9 win against the Florida Tropics on Saturday night. A late goal from Robert Renaud was the difference maker. Their leading scorer, Ian Bennett, has 13 goals and three assists so far this season.
This will be the first game between the two teams in their history. They will play three more games against each other this season
The SeaWolves will play their next game at home, as they take on the St. Louis Ambush for the second time this season on Friday, January 25th. Kickoff for that will be 7:35 p.m EST.
Tonight's game is Kids In Free Night. All kids 14 & under will receive free admission into the game when accompanied by a paid adult. A youth soccer clinic conducted by SeaWolves players will take place on the field from 6pm-6:30pm. Tickets are still available starting at just $15. Tickets can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com or in person at the Silver Spurs Arena Box Office. Doors for will open at 5:55pm for season ticket holders and 6:05pm for the general public. There will be $2 draft beers, sodas, and hotdogs at the concession stands from doors open till kickoff.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from January 21, 2019
- Fury Wins 7-4 over the Stars to Even Season Series - Ontario Fury
- Kids in Free as SeaWolves Host Milwaukee Tonight at Silver Spurs Arena - Orlando SeaWolves
- Sockers Extend Winning Streak to Eight as Chiles Tallies Another Hat Trick in 12-4 Victory - San Diego Sockers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando SeaWolves Stories
- SeaWolves Back Home Tonight to Face St. Louis at 7:35pm
- Kids in Free as SeaWolves Host Milwaukee Tonight at Silver Spurs Arena
- SeaWolves Travel to Lakeland Saturday Night to Take on Tropics
- SeaWolves Host Metro Stars Saturday Night at Silver Spurs Arena
- SeaWolves Host Defending Champion Baltimore Blast Friday