Kansas City Current Announces New Multi-Year Partnership with Helzberg Diamonds
KANSAS CITY - The Kansas City Current is proud to announce a new partnership with prominent Kansas City-based brand, Helzberg Diamonds, as the Official Jeweler of the Kansas City Current. A key feature of the partnership is naming CPKC Stadium's main entrance the Helzberg Diamonds Main Gate.
"We are thrilled to welcome Helzberg Diamonds to the team," said Kansas City Current co-founder and owner Chris Long. "Helzberg Diamonds is one of the most beloved Kansas City success stories. They have a special place in our hearts, embodying our shared commitment to community in every way. Everyone at the Current is honored they will be an integral part of the next evolution of the Riverfront in CPKC Stadium. We can't wait to work together for years to come!"
Helzberg will be featured in Kansas City Current gamedays, from on-field contests to celebrating theme nights at CPKC Stadium. The partnership also includes in stadium digital signage and co-branded limited edition designs of Helzberg's popular "I Am Loved" buttons. In the Kansas City community, the Current will join Helzberg in support of the Make-A-Wish foundation to help grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
Fans will get excited as Helzberg and the Current team up for a new celebration during each Kansas City Current home match. The 75th minute will be recognized as the "Helzberg Diamonds Diamond Minute" - a nod to the exalted 75th "Diamond" Anniversary.
"Helzberg is excited to join the Kansas City Current team! As an innovative business leader, both locally and nationally, we are proud to build upon our legacy by partnering with a real trailblazer, like the Kansas City Current to help bring the expansion of women's soccer along with a fully dedicated stadium to the sport here in Kansas City," said Ellen Junger, senior vice president and chief marketing office for Helzberg Diamonds. "As a company, born and raised in Kansas City, we couldn't think of a better way to show our love for our hometown than to be a part of something so special for our community."
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from December 5, 2023
- Kansas City Current Announces New Multi-Year Partnership with Helzberg Diamonds - Kansas City Current
- Kansas City Current Announce Room 39 as Next Restaurant Partner in CPKC Stadium - Kansas City Current
- Defender Emily Madril and Orlando Pride Agree to New, Three-Year Contract - Orlando Pride
- Chicago Red Stars Re-Sign Defender Taylor Malham - Chicago Red Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Current Stories
- Kansas City Current Unveil 2024 Primary and Secondary Kits Ahead of Inaugural Season at CPKC Stadium
- Kansas City Current Announces Partnership with 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City
- Forward Alex Pfeiffer Scores First Goal as a Professional
- Kansas City Current Add Two Under 18 Players to Preseason Roster
- Kansas City Current Announces Bold Reuse as Next Partner in CPKC Stadium