Kansas City Brigade announce open tryout date
Kansas City, MO-- The Kansas City Brigade of the Arena Football League has set their open tryout date for the upcoming 2009 season. The open tryouts will take place at the Kansas City SoccerDome which is located at 5909 Equitable Road in Kansas City, MO. Tryouts will be held on Sunday, October 12 starting at 8:00 a.m.
Prospects who pre-register will pay $55 with check or money orders made out to the Kansas City Brigade. If you fail to pre-register you can pay $65 when registering on the day of the tryouts. Prospects will be broken down into two groups, please see below for details.
Head Coach Kevin Porter and Brigade staff will attend the tryout to assist potential players in speed and agility drills. Prospects that impress will be invited to an elite workout evaluating football skills. Select players have a chance to attend the 2009 Kansas City Brigade training camp beginning in February.
Tryouts will be held on an indoor grass surface, so players should dress accordingly. Players should wear shirts, shorts, and grass/turf cleats; no helmets or pads will be necessary. The Brigade will provide all prospects with a t-shirt.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League (1987-2008) message board...
Arena Football League (1987-2008) Stories from August 26, 2008
- Kansas City Brigade announce open tryout date - Kansas City Brigade
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Brigade Stories
- Brigade Responds To Arena Football League's Announcement Regarding Suspending Play For 2009 Season
- Skip Foster Joins Brigade Coaching Staff As Offensive Coordinator
- Kansas City Brigade announce open tryout date
- Quincy Carter invited to Miami Dolphins training camp
- Quincy Carter signs two year extension through 2010