IHL Suspends Bloomington's Mike Liambas
January 5, 2010 - International Hockey League 2 (IHL 2) News Release
ROCHESTER, MI--- The International Hockey League (IHL) announced Tuesday the following suspension resulting from player actions during IHL Game #102, Muskegon @ Bloomington, on Tuesday, December 29th.
Bloomington left wing Mike Liambas has been suspended five (5) games for his actions during Tuesday's game. The suspension is being issued under Rule 29 (Supplementary Discipline). Liambas will be ineligible to participate in the following games:
IHL Game #112, Port Huron @ Bloomington, Wednesday, January 6th
IHL Game #114, Bloomington @ Fort Wayne, Friday, January 8th
IHL Game #118, Port Huron @ Bloomington, Saturday, January 9th
IHL Game #122, Bloomington @ Dayton, Wednesday, January 13th
IHL Game #127, Fort Wayne @ Bloomington, Saturday, January 16th
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from January 5, 2010
- Icehawks Look To Keep Winning Ways Alive In The New Year - Port Huron Icehawks
- Two Icehawks Win IHL Monthly Honors - Port Huron Icehawks
- IHL Suspends Bloomington's Mike Liambas - IHL 2
- Meijer IHL Monthly Honors For December Announced - IHL 2
- Generals Weekly Report - Flint Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.