Hurricanes Welcome Back Joel Kindred
Halifax, N.S. - The Halifax Hurricanes welcome back Joel Kindred for the 2019/20 NBL Canada season.
Last year was Kindred's first season with the Hurricanes. He saw 24.8 minutes of playing time a game, while averaging 13.5 points and shooting 46% from the field. In the off-season Kindred played for the Guelph Nighthawks in the CEBL and briefly played for CB Benicarlo of the LEB Silver in Spain.
"I want to thank the whole Hurricanes organization for believing in me. Halifax is beco
ming a second home for me," says Kindred. "I can't wait to start another successful season and get back to the best fans and organization in the league. See you soon Halifax"
The 28-year-old is the fourth returning player to the Hurricanes after Cliff Clinkscales, CJ Washington, and Ta'Quan Zimmerman.
Halifax Hurricanes season tickets are currently on sale. Single game tickets go on sale Tuesday, December 3 at 11:00 am through Ticket Atlantic with the team's home opener at Scotiabank Centre on Sunday, December 29 at 2:00 pm against the St. John's Edge.
Images from this story
Halifax Hurricanes guard Joel Kindred
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from November 29, 2019
- Hurricanes Welcome Back Joel Kindred - Halifax Hurricanes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Hurricanes Stories
- Hurricanes Keep Rolling Against the Five
- Halifax Hurricanes Re-Sign Jordan Washington
- Hurricanes struggle in the third quarter and fall to Atlantic Division leaders
- Hurricanes blowout the Windsor Express at home
- Hurricanes fall to the Central Division leaders late in the game