Hummel Becomes Official Uniform Supplier
ORLANDO, FL - The Orlando SeaWolves have announced that they have reached a three-year agreement with hummel to be the team's official uniform and gear supplier through the 2020/21 season.
Founded in 1923, hummel is a Danish footwear and sportswear brand that has outfitted such teams as Real Madrid, Tottenham Hotspurs, Aston Villa and the Danish national soccer team.
"hummel is pleased to come to terms on a multi-year deal with the Orlando SeaWolves," said company President Jeff Duback. "The MASL continues to grow and shine as a re-emerging sport in the US and the SeaWolves are a great addition to the field. hummel is proud to be a part of this new club and hopes to see it flourish in one of America's hottest soccer markets."
"We are excited to partner with one of the world's fastest emerging sports brands," said SeaWolves General Manager Chris Kokalis. "hummel will not only outfit our club with first class custom uniforms but also some of the best training gear in the sport. We look forward to working with hummel for many years to come."
Season tickets are on sale now for all 12 Orlando SeaWolves home games starting as low as $10 per game. Go to http://www.orlandoseawolves.com/tickets to reserve yours today.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from June 5, 2018
- Hummel Becomes Official Uniform Supplier - Orlando SeaWolves
- Stars Re-Sign Leading Scorer Nick Perera - Tacoma Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando SeaWolves Stories
- SeaWolves Back Home Tonight to Face St. Louis at 7:35pm
- Kids in Free as SeaWolves Host Milwaukee Tonight at Silver Spurs Arena
- SeaWolves Travel to Lakeland Saturday Night to Take on Tropics
- SeaWolves Host Metro Stars Saturday Night at Silver Spurs Arena
- SeaWolves Host Defending Champion Baltimore Blast Friday