Holiday Magic Is Back: CHS Field to Host Spectacular GLOW Holiday Festival
SAINT PAUL, Minn. - CHS Field in downtown Saint Paul will once again be transformed into a dazzling winter wonderland with the highly-anticipated return of the GLOW Holiday Festival ( virtual tour), the magical holiday lights experience that gives back. One dollar from every ticket purchased benefits local charities.
Presented by Chevrolet, GLOW opens Thursday, Nov. 16 and runs through New Year's Eve. The magical outdoor walk-through experience promises to dazzle guests with a mesmerizing display of millions of twinkling lights, sparkling arches, whimsical sculptures, beautifully illuminated vignettes, and exhilarating outdoor fun that includes a Giant Snowy Slide, Vixen's Zip Line, sElfie Plaza and more! The magical elements come together to create an incredible winter festival for all to enjoy while embracing the season of giving. Over $250,000 has been donated since GLOW's inception in 2020.
New in 2023: Vixen's Zip Line* - Guests can experience the thrill of Vixen's Zip Line* as they soar high above the dazzling display of millions of lights. Two people can simultaneously glide along two separate 300-foot lines, suspended 34 feet in the air above CHS's outfield.
VIP Opportunities - Heated suites at CHS Field are now available to reserve to host family, friends, clients, or colleagues for an unforgettable holiday party, New Year's Eve celebration, holiday get-together, or business outing.
More highlights include:
- GLOW Spectacular - Guests can enjoy the GLOW Spectacular, a dazzling synchronized music and light show three times per hour. Witness a breathtaking display where the stadium lights come alive in perfect harmony with the music.
- Tremendous Tree - GLOW's 60 ft. tall programmable tree serves as the stunning centerpiece for the GLOW Spectacular on-field light and music show.
- Charity Flame - Gorgeous artist-created mosaic flame representing the many regional charities that benefit from GLOW.
- Color Blossoms - 30,000 square feet of ever-changing illuminated blooms surrounding CHS field.
- Santa's Shed - Visit Santa Claus at his charming shed, where children can share their holiday wishes and take photos with the jolly man himself.
- Enchanted Forest - Follow the trail through the mystical land of larger-than-life mushrooms, whimsical play huts and glowing trees.
- sElfie Plaza - A wonderfully enchanting area especially designed for you to capture your most magical holiday selfies and family photos amidst a backdrop of festive wonder and elfin delight.
- Giant Snowy Slide* - Embark on an epic slide adventure as you glide down a colossal 120-foot snowy slide, where thrill-seekers will be captivated by breathtaking city views during an exhilarating descent.
- Bright Bikes - GLOW's fabulous bicycle-powered interactive display where every turn of the pedal influences the lighting of the tree.
- Reindeer Run - A fun gathering place to roast s'mores and savor the sweet nostalgia of toasting your delectable treats over a cluster of enchanting brick igloo fire pits, creating a fireside experience like no other.
- Penguin Playground - The ultimate winter children's playground with light-up seesaws and swings - a great way for children and young adults to burn energy.
- Step onto the Field Level - Put yourself at the center of GLOW! Guests can enjoy an exclusive experience by stepping onto the baseball field as they walk through the GLOW Maze and traverse photo-friendly, arch-lighted tunnels.
- Food and Beverage Delights - CHS offers delicious seasonal fare and warm (or cold!) beverages for adults and kids alike.
- Blitzen's Lounge - Heated full-beverage bar and gift shop that features goods from local makers and artisans available for purchase.
- Warming Houses - Find cozy comfort in a variety of warming house areas located throughout the event including the Saints Baseball Museum, Blitzen's Lounge, and children's warming houses in Reindeer Run.
GLOW is a cashless event. Guests should bring a credit or debit card to make purchases at the festival.
For the latest information on event schedules, ticketing options, and safety guidelines, visit glowholiday.com. Follow GLOW on social media for updates and sneak peeks as we count down to the most magical event of the year.
2023-2024 GLOW Holiday Festival
WHAT: GLOW Holiday Festival
WHEN: Nightly from 5 - 9 p.m. - Thursday, Nov. 16 through Sunday, Dec. 31
WHERE: CHS Field - 360 Broadway Street, Saint Paul, Minn., 55101 (Broadway St & 5th St E)
TICKETS: On sale now through TicketWeb
$20.75, Adults / $12.75, Kids age 4-17 / Age 3 and under free *The Giant Snowy Slide and Vixen's Zipline experience is additional.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from October 23, 2023
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Paul Saints Stories
- Safety First: Saints to Extend Netting to Cover Entire Seating Bowl
- What's in a Name? Saints Hold Month-Long Name the Pig Contest Presented by Star Tribune
- Catch the Laughter, Not Just the Balls, as Saints Single-Game Tickets on Sale February 17
- A New Viewing Experience, Saints to Add New Videoboard in Right Field, Updated Scoreboard on Third Base Side
- Saints Spice It up for 2024 with New Ticket Membership, Fans with Benefits Program