Heather Luna Named San Rafael Pacifics Assistant General Manager
North Bay Native Brings Super Bowl Experience to New Role
SONOMA, Calif.- The San Rafael Pacifics named Heather Luna as their Assistant General Manager Monday.
Having previously worked in operations during Super Bowl 50 and 51, Luna brings National Football League experience to the Pacific Association of Professional Baseball Clubs.
"We're excited to have Heather join our team," said Pacifics President and General Manager Mike Shapiro in a team press release. "She brings us a wealth of operational experience and true passion for developing engaging fan experiences, which is what we're all about."
A native of Napa, Luna is a graduate of Sonoma State University with a Masters in Sport Management from the University of San Francisco. She will use her Bay Area roots to assist the Pacifics with operations, sponsorships, community relations and marketing, among others.
"When I think of my career, I strive for progression; progression that fills the gaps of skills that will improve my experience and knowledge in managing and operating professional sports organizations." Luna said. "I'm so excited to join the Pacifics for that reason. I expect to grow personally and professionally working with this great management team and ownership group."
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Association message board...
Pacific Association Stories from December 7, 2017
- Heather Luna Named San Rafael Pacifics Assistant General Manager - Sonoma Stompers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sonoma Stompers Stories
- Colon Cancer Survivor to Fulfill Lifelong Dream at Stompers Game on July 5
- Stompers Partner with Sonoma-Founded KRAVE Jerky for Fourth Season
- Sonoma Stompers Release Final 2018 Roster
- The Red Grape Returns as Official Restaurant of Stompers Spring Training
- Sonoma Stompers Partner with Palooza Brewery and Gastropub to Bring Top-Quality Cuisine to the Ballpark