Halifax Mooseheads on Pause
February 27, 2021 - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) News Release
Chicoutimi, QC - Yesterday, Nova Scotia introduced new restrictions as the Province reported a rise in the number of COVID-19 cases. Therefore, the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League announces the postponement of Mooseheads regular season games until March 27th.
Beginning today and until March 26th, the Government of Nova Scotia will apply the following restriction to the Halifax Regional Municipality: * Sports games and events, as well as arts and cultural events and festivals will no longer be permitted, but sports practices and arts and cultural rehearsals can continue with a limit of 25 people participating.
The league will work on a new schedule for the Cape Breton Eagles and the Charlottetown Islanders. The announcement will be made at the beginning of next week.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from February 27, 2021
- Budgell Leads by Example as Isles Double-Up Eagles - Charlottetown Islanders
- Eagles Doubled by Islanders at Centre 200 - Cape Breton Eagles
- Isles and Eagles Meet in Afternoon Affair - Charlottetown Islanders
- Wildcats Set to Resume Play in NB - Moncton Wildcats
- New Brunswick Teams Will Resume Playing - Saint John Sea Dogs
- New Brunswick Teams Will Resume Playing - QMJHL
- Halifax Mooseheads on Pause - QMJHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.