H-E-B to Donate San Antonio Commanders' Inaugural Game Tickets to Active Duty Military Members
SAN ANTONIO - H-E-B will partner with the United Service Organizations (USO) to donate tickets for the San Antonio Commanders inaugural game to active-duty military members in the San Antonio area.
H-E-B is the presenting partner of the Commanders' first game against the San Diego Fleet at the Alamodome on February 9.
"This is another great example of H-E-B being an active member of the greater San Antonio community and a corporate partner that does not shy away from social responsibility," said Commanders team president Vic Gregovits. "For active duty military members in San Antonio, this an opportunity to enjoy a Commanders game. We are thankful to H-E-B for providing such hospitality here in Military City, USA."
• Discuss this story on the Alliance of American Football message board...
Alliance of American Football Stories from February 7, 2019
- Fleet and IHeartMedia Announce Flagship Agreement - San Diego Fleet
- Alliance of American Football Opens Inaugural Season this Weekend - AAF
- H-E-B to Donate San Antonio Commanders' Inaugural Game Tickets to Active Duty Military Members - San Antonio Commanders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Commanders Stories
- San Antonio Commanders Issue Official Statement
- San Antonio Commanders Fall to 5-3 After 23-6 Loss to Arizona Hotshots
- San Antonio Commanders' Joseph Zema Named Alliance of American Football Special Teams Player of the Week
- Commanders' Bausby, Hotshots' Wolford and Richardson Capture Week 7 AAF Honors
- San Antonio Commanders Score Late to Beat Salt Lake 19-15