Generals Announce the Signing of Veteran Greg Bullock
FLINT, MI - The Flint Generals are pleased to announce the re-signing of veteran center Greg Bullock. Having notched 27 goals and 58 assists for 85 points in 68 games, the Cambridge, Ontario native is returning to the Generals for a 3 rd straight season.
Generals head coach Jason Muzzatti is delighted to have Bullock back, saying "Greg is a dedicated professional, coming off a tremendous season. We are very happy to have him back in a Generals uniform."
Bullock said as a hockey player you should be happy about the upcoming season every year. When asked about last season and the uncertainty of a season this fall, he said "I have forgotten about last season and am looking forward to the coming season and going full force. With "Muzz" at the head, I'm looking forward to working with him. I have a positive attitude."
This will be the Bullock's 15 th season as a professional, seeing a career that has spanned the former IHL, as well as the American Hockey League, West Coast Hockey League, United Hockey League and Central Hockey League. He has also played overseas in Italy, England and Germany. The 5-foot, 11-inch 180-pound left-shooting forward has played in 912 professional games, earning 320 goals and 637 assists for 957 points and 1047 penalty minutes.
Center Greg Bullock is the fourth player under contract by the Generals; joining goaltender Jean- Francois Labbe, center Pascal Rheaume, and defenseman Tyler Howells.
The Flint Generals are preparing for the 40th season of professional hockey in Flint this October at Perani Arena and Event Center. Season Tickets and Corporate Partnerships are available by calling the Generals Corporate Office at 1-810-744-0222.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from September 8, 2009
- More Ticket Options Available - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Generals Announce the Signing of Veteran Greg Bullock - Flint Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals