Game at Long Island on Tuesday Rescheduled
(Central Islip, NY) - Long Island team officials today announced that due to forecasts calling for inclement weather on Tuesday, July 17th, the New Britain Bees game against the Long Island Ducks has been rescheduled to Wednesday, July 18th.
Tuesday's (7/17) game will be made up as part of a Day/Night Doubleheader on Wednesday at 6:35 P.M. The originally scheduled 11:05 A.M. game against the Ducks will still take place and is now slated for seven innings.
The Bees return to New Britain Stadium on Friday, July 20th when they welcome in the Atlantic League's Road Warriors in the opener of a three-game weekend series and the start of a six-game homestand. First pitch is scheduled for 6:35 P.M. It will be another Fat Tire Friday in the Hardware City, as Fat Tire Belgian Ale Drafts will be available for just five dollars at any concession stand all night long! CLICK HERE for tickets.
About the New Britain Bees
The New Britain Bees are members of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, and play their home games at New Britain Stadium. For information on tickets packages, group outings and sponsorships call 860-826-BEES (2337) or visit NBBees.com.
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from July 16, 2018
- Skeeters Announce Acquisition of Six Players - Sugar Land Skeeters
- Game at Long Island on Tuesday Rescheduled - New Britain Bees
- Tuesday's Game vs. Bees Re Scheduled for Wednesday Night - Long Island Ducks
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New Britain Bees Stories
- Bees Close Out Winning Campaign With Convincing Triumph Over Patriots
- Patriots Win Knocks Bees Out Of The Playoff Picture
- Historic Evening In The Garden State Keeps Bees Playoff Hopes Alive
- Bees Keep Rockers Champagne On Ice For At Least One More Night
- Rockers Win Deals Bees Crushing Blow To Playoff Hopes