Four D-League Teams Make Roster Moves
February 14, 2007 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
Four teams from the NBA Development League, three in the thick of fighting for the top spot in their division, made roster moves on Wednesday.
The Colorado 14ers acquired center Manual Narvaez and waived guard Eric Osmundson due to injury. Narvaez was the first player selected in fourth round (37th overall) by the Albuquerque Thunderbirds in the 2006 D-League Draft. The 6-11, 235-pound Southern Nazarene product played in 13 games (seven starts) and averaged 5.2 points and 6.4 rebounds before being released on Jan. 2. The 10th round pick of the 14ers in the 2006 D-League Draft, Osmundson played in 25 games (three starts), averaging 4.8 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.0 assist.
Idaho forward Jeff Graves and Anaheim forward Corsley Edwards have both left their respective teams. Anaheim has acquired forward Jamaal Williams (6-6, 240) a rookie from the University of Washington. Williams was a member of the Golden State Warriors summer league team and most recently played professionally in France for Union Poitiers Basket 86. As a senior for the Huskies he averaged 13.8 points and 4.7 rebounds in 23.8 minutes
The Fort Worth Flyers have acquired rookie guard Antoine Jordan (6-4, 188) from Siena, who played for the Washington Wizards in 2006 summer league action. A four-year starter at Siena, he averaged 36.4 minutes, 17.1 points, 8.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists as a senior on the way to an All-MAAC selection.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 14, 2007
- Arsenal Acquires Jamaal Willliams - Anaheim Arsenal
- Four D-League Teams Make Roster Moves - G League
- Thunderbirds coach to participate in Haier Shooting Stars competition - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Quemont Greer Gets All-Star Nod - Dakota Wizards
- Schenscher Named As Replacement In D-League All-Star Game - Fort Worth Flyers
- 14ers Rickert Added to All-Star Team - Colorado 14ers
- D-League daily developments - G League
- Schenscher, Greer and Rickert Named as All-Star Replacements - G League
- Thunderbirds Soar to Third Straight Victory - New Mexico Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.