14ers Rickert Added to All-Star Team
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 14, 2007 - Luke Schenscher of the Fort Worth Flyers, Quemont Greer of the Dakota Wizards and Rick Rickert of the Colorado 14ers have been named as replacements for the inaugural Gillette D-League All-Star Game in association with 24 Hour Fitness. The game will be held on February 17, 2007 on Center Court at NBA All-Star Jam Session presented by adidas at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The game will tip off at 2 p.m. PT and be televised live on NBA TV.
Schenscher replaces Jared Reiner and Greer takes the spot of James White on the East team. Reiner earned a GATORADE Call-Up to the Milwaukee Bucks from Sioux Falls on February 8 and White was recalled to the San Antonio Spurs from the Austin Toros on January 27. Rickert replaces his Colorado teammate Louis Amundson, who signed a 10-day contract with the Utah Jazz on February 5.
The 2007 Gillette D-League All-Star Game in association with 24 Hour Fitness will air live on NBA TV. NBA TV is available through several of the nation's top cable and satellite companies, including Comcast; Time Warner; Cox; Cablevision; Bright House; DIRECTV; and DISH Network. NBA TV can be seen in 65 other countries, including France, Russia, Spain, the Philippines and Uruguay, as well as in Hong Kong and throughout the Middle East.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 14, 2007
- Arsenal Acquires Jamaal Willliams - Anaheim Arsenal
- Four D-League Teams Make Roster Moves - G League
- Thunderbirds coach to participate in Haier Shooting Stars competition - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Quemont Greer Gets All-Star Nod - Dakota Wizards
- Schenscher Named As Replacement In D-League All-Star Game - Fort Worth Flyers
- 14ers Rickert Added to All-Star Team - Colorado 14ers
- D-League daily developments - G League
- Schenscher, Greer and Rickert Named as All-Star Replacements - G League
- Thunderbirds Soar to Third Straight Victory - New Mexico Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.