Fire Announces Second Open Try-out
Due to demand the Louisville Fire Arena Football team will hold their second and final open try-out for the 2007 season on Saturday February 24. The try-out will take place at Old Cardinal Stadium at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center starting at 11:00 A.M.
The try-out will be for all positions and cost $50. Participants can begin registering at 10:00 A.M. the day of the try-out. Participants are encouraged to wear turf shoes and dress for appropriate weather. Participants must be at least 19 years old and bring proof of age. Participants will go through a 40-yard dash, the shuttle run and position based drills. The try-out will last approximately two and a half to three hours.
If the weather is not suitable for the try-out it will be moved to Sunday.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from January 9, 2007
- Coyotes invade Minnesota - Central Valley Coyotes
- Lady Wolf Pack tryout to be held January 28 - Manchester Wolves
- Celebrity Judges to Help Select Dance Team - South Georgia Wildcats
- Steamwheelers Assigned Four Players - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Fire Announces Second Open Try-out - Louisville Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.