ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension
April 22, 2019 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - The ECHL on Monday announced that Tulsa's Alex Kromm has been suspended for one game and fined an undisclosed amount as a result of his actions in ECHL Playoff Game #G-5, Tulsa at Kansas City, on April 20.
Kromm was assessed a match penalty for slew-footing under Rule #52.2 at 14:31 of the second period. He is fined and suspended under Rule #28 - Supplementary Discipline.
Kromm will miss Tulsa's playoff game vs. Kansas City on April 23.
Under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the ECHL and the Professional Hockey Players' Association, player fines collected by the ECHL are given to the PHPA for its ECHL Player's Hardship Fund.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 22, 2019
- Electric Second: 'Blades Close out Series with 5-1 Win over Jacksonville - Florida Everblades
- Steelheads Weekly - April 22, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - April 22 - ECHL
- Wade Receives Call-Up to AHL's Cleveland Monsters - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Utah Grizzlies 2018-2019 Season Recap - Utah Grizzlies
- Mark the Calendar: Winterfest Game Dates Announced - Toledo Walleye
- Preview: Everblades Host IceMen on Cusp of Series Win - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.