Eastlink Partners with Rainmen for Slam Dunk Fan Night
(Halifax - NS) The Halifax Rainmen are very pleased to announce that their title partner, Eastlink, will give the city of Halifax 10,000 free tickets to the team's October 21st pre-season game against the Summerside Storm.
"Eastlink is proud to be offering 10,000 complimentary tickets to the residents of Halifax," said Lee Bragg President and CEO of eastlink. "Eastlink Slam Dunk Day demonstrates our commitment to the team as title partner and our commitment to Halifax by giving basketball fans the opportunity to experience this exciting entertainment of a live sold-out Rainmen game."
The tickets will become available to the public on Monday, October 15 at 11:00 a.m., and will be available until Sunday October 21st (while quantities last). Information about how to redeem tickets can be found online at www.rainmenbasketball.ca, or in the document attached to this press release.
"This is something Haligonians look forward to every year," said Halifax Rainmen President & CEO, Andre Levingston. "We are excited that Eastlink is on board with us for another fantastic season of professional basketball, and we look forward to seeing 10,000 basketball fans in the Halifax Metro Centre on October 2st."
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from October 15, 2012
- Summerside Storm Opens Training Camp - Summerside Storm
- Eastlink Partners with Rainmen for Slam Dunk Fan Night - Halifax Rainmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse