Detroit Pistons Assign Forward Henry Ellenson And Guard Michael Gbinije
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has assigned forward Henry Ellenson and guard Michael Gbinije to the team's NBA Development League (D-League) affiliate, the Grand Rapids Drive.
Ellenson has appeared in 14 games this season with the Pistons, averaging 1.5 points and 0.9 rebounds in 4.0 minutes per game. He was selected with the 18th overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft. In nine games with the Grand Rapids Drive this season, Ellenson has averaged 18.9 points, 9.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 1.1 blocks in 34.5 minutes per game.
Gbinije has appeared in eight games this season with the Pistons, averaging 0.5 points and 0.4 rebounds in 3.6 minutes per game. He was selected with the 49th overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft. In eight games with the Drive this season, Gbinije has averaged 10.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 34.8 minutes per game.
For in-depth analysis by website editor Keith Langlois and special inside-access videos, visit www.pistons.com, the official source for news and features on the Detroit Pistons.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 3, 2017
- Drive Top Charge Behind 28 Points from Murphy, Crawford - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Go Down to Drive - Canton Charge
- Iowa Energy Acquire Troy Williams - Iowa Wolves
- Hornets Sign Ray McCallum to 10-Day Contract - Grand Rapids Drive
- Detroit Pistons Assign Forward Henry Ellenson And Guard Michael Gbinije - Grand Rapids Drive
- Ella Ellis Returns to Maine for Special "Military Appreciation Night" - Maine Red Claws
- Bighorns Acquire Jaleel Cousins - Reno Bighorns
- San Antonio Assigns Bryn Forbes and Dejounte Murray to Austin - Austin Spurs
- Westchester Knicks Acquire John Jenkins - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.