Denver Cutthroats Offer Relief to Victims of Colorado Floods
Denver - The Denver Cutthroats are offering support for victims of the Colorado floods through the month of October. From Monday, October 1 through Thursday, October 31, 2013, $25 per seat from each full season ticket sale will be donated to local non-profit organizations across Colorado.
In addition, 1,000 tickets will be given out to those impacted by the recent flooding in Colorado. These tickets are valid for the Cutthroats preseason game on Friday, October 11 against Rapid City at the Denver Coliseum. The puck drops at 7:00 pm.
"The individuals and communities impacted by the recent flooding here in Colorado will need everyone's help to rebuild what they lost," said Denver Cutthroats President and General Manager Ben Rifkin. "The Denver Cutthroats will do everything we can to provide support through our financial commitment and offer a diversion for families who just need a night out."
The donations directly benefit those affected by the floods. For more information or to purchase season tickets, please visit www.DenverCutthroats.com or call 303.295.3474.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from October 1, 2013
- Mallards Sign Forward Duo - Quad City Mallards
- Denver Cutthroats Offer Relief to Victims of Colorado Floods - Denver Cutthroats
- Oilers Add Players at All Positions as Training Camp Approaches - Tulsa Oilers
- Mallards' Training Camp Opens Next Monday - Quad City Mallards
- Single-Game Tickets on Sale - St. Charles Chill
Other Recent Denver Cutthroats Stories
- Veteran Defenseman Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Former Open Tryout Participant Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Denver Cutthroats Hold Third Annual Open Tryouts
- Denver Cutthroats Add Two More to 2014-15 Roster
- Two Veterans Add Depth to Cutthroats 2014-15 Roster