Danbury Hat Tricks & Coca-Cola Announce Partnership
Today, at the Danbury Arena, the Danbury Hat Tricks announced a new partnership with Coca-Cola, which will be the venue's exclusive beverage provider.
With a local sales and distribution center in Waterbury, Connecticut, Coca-Cola of Northern New England (CCNNE) is proud to bottle and sell products owned by The Coca-Cola Company, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Monster Energy Corporation, Fairlife, and BODYARMOR. CCNNE's General Manager for Waterbury, Todd Anderson, commented, "We are very excited to be a part of the new era of the Danbury Arena. There is a strong plan in place for both the venue and the event schedule - it all connects to our vision of being a strong community partner."
Danbury Arena/Hat Tricks Managing Partner, Herm Sorcher, commented, "We are thrilled to have Coca-Cola in the building. This will mark the first time in the 20-year history of the venue, that their products will be sold here. It's a great fit and opportunity for our fans and our organization."
As part of the partnership with Coca Cola, fans can look for branded co-promotions throughout the year with Family Packs (tickets, Coca-Cola products, and food) at discounted rates and exclusive Hat Tricks experiences, opportunities, and events to participate in.
Chris Buonanno, Danbury Arena/Hat Tricks Managing Partner added, "Coca-Cola is the perfect partner to connect to our customer and fan experience. We think the impact will be immediate and our fans are going to love it."
The Danbury Hat Tricks drop the puck in October of 2019 at the Danbury Ice Arena. Season tickets are currently on-sale at $290, which includes complimentary parking and a food credit for your first hot dog and beverage. To secure your seats, contact Herm Sorcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on the team, check out www.danburyhattricks.com or call the team office at 203-794-1704.
• Discuss this story on the Federal Hockey League message board...
Federal Hockey League Stories from July 29, 2019
- Danbury Hat Tricks & Coca-Cola Announce Partnership - Danbury Hat Tricks
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Danbury Hat Tricks Stories
- Jersey Mike's Brookfield, CT to Become Proud Sponsor of Danbury Hat Tricks
- Danbury Arena to Host Hartford Wolf Pack vs. Springfield Thunderbirds Pre-Season Game
- Danbury Hat Tricks Announce Trade
- Hat Tricks Invite Five Players to Training Camp
- OrthoConnecticut Physician, Angelo Ciminiello, M.D., Named to Lead Danbury Hat Tricks Medical Team