Cubs Food Feud: Submit New Recipes for 2020
SOUTH BEND, IN - Coming to Four Winds Field to catch a South Bend Cubs game is more than just watching the game itself, it's an experience. Part of that experience are the unique food options available throughout the ballpark. Philly Cheesesteak Nachos, Ice Cream Helmet Sundae, and of course Baseball's Best Tasting Hot Dog are all fan favorites. But this season, the fans will have the chance to add their own creation to the menu in the Cubs Food Feud contest.
Fans are encouraged to submit their own recipes for items they would like to see on the ballpark menu in 2020. They can be simple suggestions like "Indiana's Famous Pork Tenderloin" or get creative like the Thanksgiving Burger, a turkey burger patty piled with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce, between two corn bread buns. The limit is only your imagination!
Submit your recipe by clicking this link. Submissions will be accepted through February 12. The Cubs staff will select and announce the finalists on Thursday, February 20. Fans will then vote on which of the final entries they want to see on the 2020 menu. The winning recipe will be announced mid-March.
The fan with the winning submission will receive four tickets to Opening Night on April 9 at Four Winds Field, a parking pass, four vouchers for their winning food item, and special recognition during the game.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from January 22, 2020
- TinCaps & Parkview Field Set to Host 7th Annual Parkview Sports Medicine Baseball Series - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Chiefs Scholarship Applications Open Until March 4 - Peoria Chiefs
- TinCaps 2020 Individual Game Tickets on Sale February 12 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bandits Now Accepting Valentine's Day Dinner Reservations - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Cougars Reveal Economic Impact Statement - Kane County Cougars
- Cubs Food Feud: Submit New Recipes for 2020 - South Bend Cubs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.