Coyotes to Hold Meet and Greet on Saturday
(Fresno, Calif.) - Prior to their trip to Bakersfield, the Central Valley Coyotes (5-4) will hold a "Meet & Greet" on Saturday June 16th at 5pm at Santa Fe Basque located at the Southeast corner of Shields and Mora. Come on by and meet the coaches and players as they prepare to meet the Blitz (4-5) Sunday in Bakersfield.
The Santa Fe Basque Restaurant, a 2-time California Restaurant Association Award winner, is proud to serve the people of the Central Valley of California as well as travelers from all over the world! Located in Fresno, the restaurant is on your way to such destinations as Yosemite National Park, Kings, and Sequoia National Park, and is the midway point for motorists travelling between Los Angeles and San Francisco/Sacramento. The restaurant is just a short hop from most of the major hotels in Fresno!
After dinner, the Coyotes will board their bus to Bakersfield, as they get ready for Sunday's second of three "Battles for Highway 99." The Coyotes will be looking to start another winning streak that lead them to last years playoffs. In the first meeting this season the Coyotes defeated the Blitz 61-42 go one up on the all-time series lead 7-6.
Sunday's game can be heard on 1430 ESPN Radio starting at 3 P.M., tune in and listen to Guy Haberman and Bryan Whitmore as they bring you all the hard hitting action.
The Coyotes travel to Tri-Cities to take on the Fever, than home on June 30 to take on the defending af2 arenaCup champions the Spokane Shock at Selland Arena at 7 P.M. The Coyotes will be celebrating Fan Appreciation Night on that night.
For additional ticket information, or to order individual and group tickets please call the Coyote ticket office at (559) 263-9780 or visit www.centralvalleycoyotes.com.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from June 14, 2007
- af2 Week Twelve: Friday Night Matchups - af2
- af2 Quick Hitters - af2
- Copperheads Announce New Partnership - Texas Copperheads
- Coyotes to Hold Meet and Greet on Saturday - Central Valley Coyotes
- Carter Get the Nod at QB for Saturday - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Louisville Fire introduces "Team Inferno" - Louisville Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Central Valley Coyotes Stories
- Coyotes Meet with IFL as Potential Option for 2011
- Coyotes Announce Kicker Tryout
- Head Athletic Trainer Needed
- Coyotes to Hold Tryout on January 24th
- Coyotes saddened by Falcons demise