Coolest Valentine's Nuptials in Town: The Denver Cutthroats "Wedding on Ice"
In honor of Valentine's Day weekend, the Denver Cutthroats are offering couples the opportunity to get married or renew their vows on Saturday, February 15 at the Denver Coliseum. Participants will be invited to share in a ceremony at center ice during first intermission. Denver Cutthroats radio broadcaster Derek Kessinger will officiate the wedding on ice. Each person will receive a complimentary Cutthroats champagne flute and a bottle of wine from Club W in celebration of this special day. A Perfect Petal has supplied the brides with a selection of stems for their matrimonial bouquets and the happy couples are welcome to free admission to Tracks on Saturday night after the game to celebrate the big day.
WHEN: Saturday, February 15, 6:00 PM (Doors open at 5:00 PM)
WHERE: Denver Coliseum: 4600 Humboldt Street, Denver, CO 80216
WHO: Among those scheduled to participate (subject to change):
- Denver Cutthroats Radio Broadcaster Derek Kessinger
- Denver Cutthroats Mascot Gill
- Denver Cutthroats Player (TBD)
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 11, 2014
- Coolest Valentine's Nuptials in Town: The Denver Cutthroats "Wedding on Ice" - Denver Cutthroats
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Courtney and Americans Rouleau Both Suspended - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Cutthroats Stories
- Veteran Defenseman Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Former Open Tryout Participant Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Denver Cutthroats Hold Third Annual Open Tryouts
- Denver Cutthroats Add Two More to 2014-15 Roster
- Two Veterans Add Depth to Cutthroats 2014-15 Roster