Constellation Field to Host Fourth of July Celebration
SUGAR LAND, TX- The Sugar Land Skeeters announced today that tickets are now on sale for "4th Fest," a Fourth of July celebration at Constellation Field, featuring performances from the Cory Green Band, Mike and the Moonpies and Jason Boland & The Stragglers.
Free and discounted tickets will be available to our Fourth of July celebration as a partnership with the City of Sugar Land. Stop by the TDECU box office and get your free tickets while supplies last as quantities are limited. Residents must have a Sugar Land water bill to receive up to four free tickets to the event or take advantage of our Sugar Land resident rate at only $7 per ticket for children or adults.
Non-Sugar Land residents can purchase tickets at any time through the TDECU box office or at our official website (sugarlandskeeters.com). Tickets for children 12-and-under will be $8 and adult tickets will be $10. Parking for the event will be $5 per car.
Gates to Constellation Field open at 4 p.m. and the opening act, the Cory Green Band, will begin performing at 6 p.m. They will be followed by Mike and the Moonpies and the night will close out with a performance from Jason Boland & The Stragglers and a post-concert fireworks show.
Party suite rentals, including food and beverages, will be available starting at $1500 and can hold up to 25 people. Insperity Club tickets are available for the event as well at $35, also including food and beverages.
Other attractions at the "4th Fest" include a zip line, mechanical bull, a rock-climbing wall, face painting, trampolines, inflatable slides and much, much more! Vendor booths for the "4th Fest" are available through the Skeeters' partnership with the Fort Bend Star Newspaper. For more information and to reserve your vendor space please call your Fort Bend Star sales executive or 281-690-4200.
Individual tickets are available now at SugarLandSkeeters.com, our mobile app, and at the TDECU Ticket Office at Constellation Field. For more information, call 281-240-4487.
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from May 15, 2018
- 'Stormers Rained Out - Lancaster Barnstormers
- Game vs. Lancaster Postponed - New Britain Bees
- Former Big Leaguer Scribner Comes to New Britain - New Britain Bees
- Blue Crabs Bounce Back in Matinee - Southern Maryland Blue Crabs
- Former Barnstormer Brandon Mann Called up to Texas Rangers - Lancaster Barnstormers
- Constellation Field to Host Fourth of July Celebration - Sugar Land Skeeters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sugar Land Skeeters Stories
- Anthony Giansanti Named 2018 Skeeters Most Valuable Player
- Pete Incaviglia Named Atlantic League Manager of the Year
- Skeeters to Hold Championship Celebration at Sugar Land Town Square
- Skeeters Take Home 2nd Atlantic League Championship in Franchise History
- Baseball Lifer Doc Edwards Passes