Columbus Destroyers present Rooster's Wing Bash
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Before the Columbus Destroyers wrap up their regular-season home schedule against the Tampa Bay Storm on Saturday, May 6 at 7 p.m., fans are encouraged to come down early to enjoy the pre-game Rooster's Wing Bash which runs from 4-7 p.m. on the McConnell Street Plaza (corner of Nationwide Blvd. and McConnell Blvd.). The pre-game party will feature plenty of Rooster's wings and other menu items, Anheuser-Busch beer and Pepsi products, live entertainment from QFM 96's Dan Orr fronting The Dan Orr Project, along with appearances by the Bombshells and the Destroyers Spirit Team. The Rooster's Wing Bash will go on rain or shine. Doors for the game open at 6 p.m. and kickoff is set for 7 p.m.
In addition, Dispatch/Mix 97.1 Family Game packages are available for the final home game. This special package includes four game tickets, four Sugardale hot dogs, four Pepsis, four popcorns, one foam football, and four Dispatch Ice Haus skate passes. Packages starting at just $64 are available by visiting www.ColumbusDestroyers.com or calling (614) 246-HITS. Also that night, check out the special fan appreciation discounts on Destroyers merchandise.
Individual tickets starting at $10 may be purchased at the Nationwide Arena Ticket Office, at all Ticketmaster Ticket Centers, or by phone at (614) 431-3600. Tickets also are available at the Blue Jackets Zones located at Chiller Dublin, Chiller Easton and Chiller North. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees. In addition, high school and college students (23 years and under) with a valid student ID may purchase a specially priced $7 ticket beginning two hours before each home game at the Nationwide Arena Ticket Office only.
Entering its fourth season, NBC will continue its coverage of the AFL on Sundays throughout the season. Be sure to watch the AFL on NBC. Check local listings for complete details.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League (1987-2008) message board...
Arena Football League (1987-2008) Stories from April 26, 2006
- Kansas City Brigade weekly - Kansas City Brigade
- Los Angeles Avengers game notes - Los Angeles Avengers
- Utah's Burley nearing expansion records - AFL I
- Columbus Destroyers present Rooster's Wing Bash - Columbus Destroyers
- Eastern Division showdown in Big Apple - AFL I
- Preds midweek update - Orlando Predators
- Deion Sanders joins Wranglers ownership group - Austin Wranglers
- New York Dragons game notes - New York Dragons
- Arizona Rattlers game notes - Arizona Rattlers
- Smash Mouth to rock ArenaBowl XX Las Vegas - AFL I
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Destroyers Stories
- Renacci makes statement on AFL suspension
- Columbus Destroyers Announce Football Fan Pack In Time For Holidays
- Columbus Destroyers Receive First Pick In Dispersal Draft
- Columbus Destroyers Announce Assistant Coaches
- Destroyers acquire all-AFL linebacker Steve Watson