Chris Porter Contract Terminated for Violating NBA D-League Anti-Drug Program
April 6, 2015 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NEW YORK, April 6, 2015 - The NBA Development League announced today that Fort Wayne Mad Ants forward Chris Porter's contract has been terminated, effective immediately, for violating the league's Anti-Drug Program.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 6, 2015
- Boston Celtics Sign Babb - Maine Red Claws
- Offical Statement from Mad Ants President Jeff Potter - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Boston Celtics Sign Chris Babb; Assign Him to Maine Red Claws - G League
- Chris Porter Contract Terminated for Violating NBA D-League Anti-Drug Program - G League
- Red Claws and Joe Bornstein Team up for Playoff Ticket Donation - Maine Red Claws
- Jazz Recall Grant Jerrett from Idaho Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Fort Wayne's CJ Fair Named NBA Development League Performer of the Week - G League
- Fort Wayne's CJ Fair Named NBA Development League Performer of the Week - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- New York Knicks and Chase Travel to Westchester for Basketball in the Boroughs and Beyond - Westchester Knicks
- ESPNU to Broadcast Game 1 of Playoffs - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.