Chill Welcome Brett and Bobby Hull
St. Charles, Mo. - The St. Charles Chill is excited to announce that legendary St. Louis Blue and hockey Hall of Famer Brett Hull will be honored at the Chill game Friday, February 28th and Chicago Blackhawk Hall of Fame legend Bobby Hull will have the stage on Saturday, March 8th with both games set for a puck drop of 7:05 p.m. at The Family Arena.
The game on February 28th will feature a postgame auction featuring specialty Brett Hull-themed Chill jerseys and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Mercy Kids. The first 1500 fans that night will receive a commemorative Mercy Kids stress puck and the Chill mascot SHIVER has invited a bunch of friends, including Fredbird, Rampage, and Louie, for some Mascot Madness all night!
Saturday, March 8th is Heroes Night with Bobby Hull being honored along with all of our armed service men and women and all first responders. The first 1500 fans will receive a Bobby Hull poster that they can get autographed by The Golden Jet himself. Missouri Amateur Hockey players will have their award ceremony that evening and Mr. Hull will be the presenter of the awards.
The St. Charles Chill, in conjunction with The Family Arena, is offering special ticket packages for the two "Hull" games. For $160 fans will receive four diamond level (glass) seats to BOTH games (February 28 & March 8), one signed Bobby Hull poster, and one entry per package to win a Brett Hull #16 specialty Chill jersey AND one entry to win a Bobby Hull #9 Chill jersey.
The Chill is also offering a special to groups for both nights. On February 28th, groups of 16 or more will get an entry to win a Brett Hull #16 specialty Chill jersey, and on March 8th groups of nine or more will be entered to win a Bobby Hull #9 Chill jersey.
As with all weekend games, fans can still take advantage of Pepsi Family Four-Packs on both nights and get four lower-level tickets, four hot dogs, four bags of chips and four cans of Pepsi (or diet) starting at just $60 by calling the Chill front office at 636-724-SHOT (7468). The four packs are available at the Family Arena Box Office for $80.
The St. Charles Chill is the AA affiliate of the St. Louis Blues playing their inaugural season at the Family Arena in the Central Hockey League. For group ticket packages and more information on the St. Charles Chill call (636) 724-SHOT (7468) or visit stcharleschill.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 12, 2014
- Chill Welcome Brett and Bobby Hull - St. Charles Chill
- Former Thunder Great Earns Hall of Fame Honors - Wichita Thunder
- Ruskowski Bobblehead Giveaway Saturday - Quad City Mallards
- CHL Suspends Rapid City's Kevin Harvey - CHL
- Mavericks Sign Gagnon, Waive Zych - Kansas City Mavericks
- Former Oilers Owner and President Jeff Lund to be Inducted into CHL Hall of Fame - Tulsa Oilers
- Central Hockey League Hall of Fame Class of 2014 Announced - CHL
- Ben Gordon's Four-Goal First Period Downs Rush - Rapid City Rush
- Gordon's Five-Point Night Lifts Oilers Past Rush - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Charles Chill Stories
- Near-Record Crowd on Hand for Inaugural Season Finale
- Chill Comeback Not Enough in 7-3 Loss
- Mavericks Defeat Chill 8-0
- Tulsa Tops Chill 6-3
- Chill Fall to Allen 5-4