CHL Suspends Rapid City's Kevin Harvey
February 12, 2014 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
GLENDALE, AZ (February 12, 2014) - The Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that Rapid City Rush forward Kevin Harvey has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions in Tuesday's game versus the Tulsa Oilers.
Harvey, as a request for review, was observed to commit an illegal check to the head of an opponent. After review, the head was observed to be the primary point of contact and the hit could have been avoided.
The forward will miss tonight's rematch against the Oilers.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 12, 2014
- Chill Welcome Brett and Bobby Hull - St. Charles Chill
- Former Thunder Great Earns Hall of Fame Honors - Wichita Thunder
- Ruskowski Bobblehead Giveaway Saturday - Quad City Mallards
- CHL Suspends Rapid City's Kevin Harvey - CHL
- Mavericks Sign Gagnon, Waive Zych - Kansas City Mavericks
- Former Oilers Owner and President Jeff Lund to be Inducted into CHL Hall of Fame - Tulsa Oilers
- Central Hockey League Hall of Fame Class of 2014 Announced - CHL
- Ben Gordon's Four-Goal First Period Downs Rush - Rapid City Rush
- Gordon's Five-Point Night Lifts Oilers Past Rush - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.