Boston Blazers Announces 2011 Partnership with Qponus
The Boston Blazers announced today a new partnership for its 2011 season with Qponus, a web-based deal-of-the-day site.
Qponus offers exclusive daily deals to its members from the city's best restaurants, gyms, spas, and much more. The company focuses on collective buying in which a certain number of people sign up for an offer, then the deal becomes available to all; if the predetermined minimum is not met, no one receives the deal that day.
As an official sponsor, Qponus' logo will appear on the Blazers' dasherboards at the TD Garden, in-game activations as well as on the team's website and official game night program.
"We are excited to begin our partnership with Qponus as we continue to grow the Blazers organization," said Doug Reffue, Boston Blazers President and General Manager. "We share a similar vision and are extremely pleased to work with Qponus in 2011."
The Blazers season begins in January 2011 with a schedule release set for early September. This season's roster features two All-Pros including 2009 NLL MVP Dan Dawson and All-Star goalie Anthony Cosmo. For more information about Blazers season tickets, visit blazerslacrosse.com or call 888-BLAZERS.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from July 9, 2010
- Boston Blazers Announces 2011 Partnership with Qponus - Boston Blazers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Boston Blazers Stories
- Boston Blazers to Move Operations for 2013 Season
- Blazers Dawson & Cosmo Named to All Pro Teams
- Blazers Kyle Rubisch Named to 2011 NLL All-Rookie Team
- Blazers Season Ends in 11-10 Loss in Divisional Semifinal to Buffalo
- Blazers Set to Battle Division Leader Bandits in Divisional Semifinals