Blitz Weekly Q&A Session Will Feature Daniel Kegler and Jerry Turner
BAKERSFIELD - Blitz weekly Q&A session will feature OL/DL, Jerry Turner and OL/DL, Daniel Kegler. Head Coach Gary Compton will also be available for interviews. The Q&A session will be held on Tuesday, May 16, at 2:00 p.m. at the Blitz office, 515 Truxtun Ave.
Bakersfield Blitz maintained their winning streak as they dominated the game against the Rio Grande Dorados on Saturday, May 13. The 53-45 victory brings the Blitz to an overall record of 5-1, holding their first place spot in the National Western Division. The Bakersfield Blitz will continue their dominance when they play the Stockton Lightning on Saturday, May 20th. Kick off is set for 7:00 p.m. at the Rabobank Arena.
U.S Army Ironman of the Game, Jerry Turner (6'3, 270) had a total of 1 tackle for 6 yards and 1 sack for 7 yards in Saturday's game. As one of the most consistent players on the Blitz defense, Turner averages a sack per game totaling 6 sacks for his 2006 season.
OL/DL, Daniel Kegler (6'3, 265) also contributed heavily on the Blitz defense. Kegler helped hold the Dorados back with 3.5 tackles and 1 sack for 7 yards.
Other players may be available for interviews depending on availability.
These Q&A sessions will be held every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. at the Blitz office.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from May 15, 2006
- Youngstown, Ohio, awarded expansion team for 2007 - af2
- Blitz Weekly Q&A Session Will Feature Daniel Kegler and Jerry Turner - Bakersfield Blitz
- Lightning Fail To Strike, As the Coyotes Howl - Central Valley Coyotes
- Green Bay Blizzard game notes - Green Bay Blizzard
- Quad City Steamwheelers Weekly Huddle - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Smoke Signals - Louisville Fire
- Yard Dawgz attempt to break league attendance record - Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.