Blazers Unveil New Look to Blazerslacrosse.com
Boston, MA-The Boston Blazers unveiled a new look to their website, Blazerslacrosse.com today to kick off their 2010 season. Complete with new player pages, photos, videos, and news, the site also features the Boston Blazers new merchandise line highlighted by Reebok performance wear, customized jerseys, and graphic tees.
"After several months of creative planning and development, the Boston Blazers are pleased to present a new look to the Blazers brand" said Doug Reffue, Team President & General Manager. "Fans will now have greater accessibility to information on our players, dance team, team news as well as exclusive ticket and merchandise offers."
The Boston Blazers 2010 season kicks off on Saturday, January 9th against the Toronto Rock at 7:30 pm at the TD Garden in Boston, MA. Tickets start at $9 per game. For more information, contact 888-Blazers or visit www.blazerslacrosse.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 30, 2009
- Blazers Unveil New Look to Blazerslacrosse.com - Boston Blazers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Boston Blazers Stories
- Boston Blazers to Move Operations for 2013 Season
- Blazers Dawson & Cosmo Named to All Pro Teams
- Blazers Kyle Rubisch Named to 2011 NLL All-Rookie Team
- Blazers Season Ends in 11-10 Loss in Divisional Semifinal to Buffalo
- Blazers Set to Battle Division Leader Bandits in Divisional Semifinals