Billy Glading Pro Day
Washington Bayhawks #25, Billy Glading, is hosting a Pro Day, next Wednesday, June 4th, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm at The Next Level in Bethesda, Maryland in honor of his mother, Cissy Glading, who is a three year survivor of breast cancer. There will be a raffle to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation and its fight against Breast Cancer. Fans can meet Bayhawks players Billy Glading, Ian Healy, Chris Garrity, and team mascot Hawk-Eye. See if you have what it takes to be a Major League Lacrosse player in the "Beat the Pro" contests on the indoor turf field. Test your shot speed versus the Bayhawks players on a radar gun and see if you have the accuracy and velocity to score a goal on Bayhawks' goalie Chris Garrity. Fans can get lacrosse tips from the pros and learn what it takes to become a professional lacrosse player. There will be a picture and Autograph session as well. Admission will be free and there will be free hot dogs, burgers and drinks. This will all take place at The Next Level on 5420 Butler Road Bethesda MD, 20816.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from June 2, 2008
- Grant Receives MLL Honors for Second Straight Week - Dallas Rattlers
- Billy Glading Pro Day Wednesday - Chesapeake Bayhawks
- Grant, Vlahakis, Jarboe M. Leveille Honored with Weekly MLL - MLL
- Grant Receives MLL Honors for Second Straight Week - MLL
- Billy Glading Pro Day - Chesapeake Bayhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chesapeake Bayhawks Stories
- Chesapeake Suffers First Loss, Falls 13-11 to Visiting Boston
- Chesapeake BayHawks Midfielder Ben Hunt Announces Retirement from MLL
- Chesapeake BayHawks Goalie Kip Turner Announces Retirement
- BayHawks Receive Three Players and First Round Pick for Goalie Tyler Fiorito
- BayHawks Select Maloney as Top Pick in 2016 MLL Collegiate Draft