Billings, Bradley Activated from Injured Reserve List
The San Diego Seals announced today that the team has activated forward Garrett Billings and defenseman Graydon Bradley from the Injured Reserve List to the 21-man Active Roster.
Billings, 32, is the NLL all-time leader in assists-per-game average (3.99), 0.54 more than any other player in league history. He has registered 180 goals, 403 assists and 437 loose balls in 101 career games. The eight-year NLL veteran finished second in league scoring in both 2012 and 2013, and third in 2014.
Bradley, 21, was the 17th overall (second round) pick in the 2018 NLL Entry Draft, the first defenseman selected by the Seals. The 6-4, 185-pound defender was a standout in the British Columbia Jr. A league and helped lead the Coquitlam Saints to the Minto Cup championship.
Transition player Mikie Schlosser has been moved from the Active Roster to the Practice Player List, and defenseman Garrett McIntosh was put on the Inactive Roster.
The San Diego Seals home-opener is set for Sat., Jan. 12 at 7:00pm PST against the Rochester Knighthawks at Pechanga Arena San Diego. Reserve your seats today at SealsLax.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 3, 2019
- Billings, Bradley Activated from Injured Reserve List - San Diego Seals
- Georgia Swarm Return Home for New Year to Welcome Vancouver - Georgia Swarm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Seals Stories
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- Full-Length Seals Games to Air on FOX 5 San Diego
- Seals Postpone Home Game Scheduled for March 20
- Economic Relief Announced for Seals Staff and Arena Employees and Contractors
- Update from the NLL on COVID-19