BayHawks Acquire Aiken, Waive McLaughlin
Erie, Pennsylvania, Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - The Erie BayHawks today announced forward C.J. Aiken (6-9, 200, St. Joseph's) has been acquired and activated via the returning player rule. Aiken appeared in six games for Erie last season, averaging 4.6 points on 17.0 minutes per game. He was originally selected 5th overall in the 2013 NBA Development league draft by the Texas Legends and was later traded to Erie in exchange for guard Terrel Harris.
Mark McLaughlin has been waived after averaging 6.8 points per game in four appearances after being first activated January 10. Guard Joe Crawford has been placed on the inactive list in place for newly acquired Aiken.
The BayHawks travel to Oklahoma City to take on the Blue for this first time this season Thursday at 8:00 PM. Erie then heads to Canton to take on the Charge for the second consecutive Saturday at 7:00 PM.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 27, 2015
- Sioux Falls Wins 121-111 in Delaware - Delaware Blue Coats
- Stampede Acquires Draft Pick for Reggie Hearn - Idaho Stampede
- BayHawks Acquire Aiken, Waive McLaughlin - Erie BayHawks
- Westchester Knicks Trade Fourth Round Draft Pick - Westchester Knicks
- Hoops for Troops Military Night this Saturday - Iowa Wolves
- Cavaliers Assign Joe Harris to NBA D-League's Canton Charge - G League
- Cavs Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.