Bandits Sign Robinson to One-Year Contract
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team has signed defenseman Justin Robinson to a three-year contract, pending league approval.
Robinson (6'1", 185 lbs., 10/20/1997) was acquired by the Bandits from the Saskatchewan Rush via trade in July. He made his NLL debut with the Rush in 2019-20 after Saskatchewan selected him in the first round (9th overall) of the 2019 NLL Entry Draft. In six games for the Rush in 2019-20, Robinson recorded two points (1+1) and 26 loose ball recoveries while averaging 13:05 of floor time.
A native of Pickering, Ontario, Robinson played three seasons of collegiate lacrosse before turning pro. In 2016, Robinson was named to the SSC All-Freshman team after he recorded 15 points (12+3) in 13 games for Saint Leo University. He then played two seasons (2018 and 2019) for Robert Morris University, where he scored one goal in 11 contests.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 8, 2021
- Seals Re-Sign Greer, Glicini - San Diego Seals
- NLL Launches E-Commerce Site in Canada Via Enhanced Fanatics Partnership - NLL
- Bandits Sign Robinson to One-Year Contract - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bandits Stories
- Bandits Announce Vaccination Policy in Compliance with ECDOH Directive
- Bandits Sign Five to One-Year Contracts
- Bandits Sign Robinson to One-Year Contract
- Bandits Acquire Fields, Select Two During First Round of 2021 NLL Entry Draft
- Bandits Sign Sulver to Two-Year Contract