Bandits Clinch Home Field Advantage for Playoffs
BUFFALO, N.Y. - With their victory over the New England Black Wolves and the Georgia Swarm's loss to the Philadelphia Wings, the Buffalo Bandits have secured the top seed in the NLL and home-field advantage for the entirety of the 2019 NLL Playoffs. The Bandits' first round game will be played on Saturday, May 4 at KeyBank Center at 7:30 p.m. against the Black Wolves.
Their win tonight marks the Bandits' 13th victory this year, which ties the franchise record for most wins in a season. It also is the fifth time in franchise history and first time since 2016 that the Bandits have won at least seven games at home.
Playoff tickets are on sale now. Season ticket holders will be provided the opportunity to purchase additional playoff tickets at reduced prices. Round 1 box office prices will be as follows:
200 Club $44
100 Preferred $44
100 Level II $36
100 Level III $34
300 Center and Level I $17
300 Level II, III and IV $16
Tickets can be purchased in person at the KeyBank Center box office, online at Bandits.com/Tickets or by phone at 1-888-467-2273.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from April 20, 2019
- Georgia Swarm Drop Regular Season Finale to the Wings - Georgia Swarm
- Rush Fall to West Rival Roughnecks - Saskatchewan Rush
- Knighthawks Play Spoiler, Extend Streak to Four Games - Rochester Knighthawks
- Knighthawks Humble Warriors - Vancouver Warriors
- Black Wolves Fall at Buffalo - New England Black Wolves
- Bandits Clinch Home Field Advantage for Playoffs - Buffalo Bandits
- Calgary Roughnecks Game Preview - April 20 vs Saskatchewan - Calgary Roughnecks
- Seals Sweep Mammoth, Clinch Home Playoff Game - San Diego Seals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.