Bandits Announce Updated Vaccine Policy
BUFFALO, N.Y. - In accordance with the New York State Mandate, the Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bandits, and KeyBank Center are updating its vaccination policy. Beginning immediately, all guests 5-11 will be required to present proof of at least the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine for entry into all events, concerts, Bandits and Sabres games.
Information regarding child vaccination appointments can be found here:
New York State:
To verify COVID-19 vaccination, guests 5 and older will be required to display one of the following before entering KeyBank Center:
Physical Vaccination Card (photo will NOT be accepted)
NYS Excelsior Pass
Clear Digital Vaccine Card (individuals under 14 are not eligible for the Clear app)
Government digital vaccine proof from outside NYS
Please note: Guests CANNOT present a photo of a physical vaccine card.
COVID-19 negative test results will not be accepted for entry. There will be no exceptions made to the vaccine requirement.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 22, 2021
- Thunderbirds Home Game vs New York Rescheduled to February 4th - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Local Product Fields Embracing Time with Bandits - Buffalo Bandits
- FireWolves Announce Promotions for Next Home Game - Albany FireWolves
- Bandits Announce Updated Vaccine Policy - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bandits Stories
- Dhane Smith Announces Donation Exceeding $15,000 to Support Victims' Families
- Bandits to Host Game 1 of NLL Finals on Saturday, June 4
- Bandits Advance to NLL Finals with Win over Rock
- Bandits Visit Rock Seeking Series-Clinching Win
- Bandits Join Bills, Sabres in Supporting Buffalo's East Side