B-Sens on Home Ice Friday & Saturday
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - The Binghamton Senators are back on home ice this weekend for back-to-back home games. Binghamton welcomes the Hershey Bears on Friday night before hosting the Lehigh Valley Phantoms on Saturday with both games set to begin at 7:05p.m.
The gates open at 6:00p.m. on Friday with the game being presented by Levene, Gouldin and Thompson. New York Lottery will be in attendance with scratch-offs available for purchase along the Arena's main concourse for fans who are 18-years-and-older.
The Binghamton Senators have announced their Inaugural Sports Marketing Job Fair will be held on March 4 from 1:30p.m. to 4:30p.m. prior to the B-Sens game against the Hershey Bears. Don't miss the opportunity to network with hiring personnel from the area's leading sports teams and local sports media outlets.
Meet with over 20 sports teams and area companies ranging from Professional Sports, Minor League, Collegiate, and Sports Media. Registration for the event is just $12 and includes a ticket to the B-Sens vs Bears game that evening. Sign up here (Registration for this event increases to $15 day of event).
Every Friday home game fans can take advantage of the Friday2Pak deal which includes two tickets, two hotdogs and two sodas for just $33 (available only in sections 6-10; price increases a dollar on the day of game).
Friday night is also a Price Chopper AdvantEdge Card night. Save $4.00 off your ticket (limit two tickets per card) when you present your AdvantEdge Card at the Binghamton Senators Executive Office on the Arena's third floor on online here.
Saturday the first 1,200 fans through the gates will receive a FREE Notebook courtesy of ACCO Brands. Weis Shoppers Club members receive $4.00 off their tickets for Saturday when they present their cards at the B-Sens Office or online here.
Following Saturday's game versus the Phantoms, there will be a postgame jersey auction for the St. Patrick's Day specialty jerseys worn by the B-Sens both Friday and Saturday. Sign up for the postgame auction at the B-Sens Merchandise stand located on the Arena's main concourse before the end of the third period Saturday night.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 3, 2016
- Monsters Sunk by Admirals in Shootout, 4-3 - Cleveland Monsters
- Admirals Earn Comeback Win over Monsters - Milwaukee Admirals
- Rampage to Host Military Appreciation Night Friday - San Antonio Rampage
- Blackhawks Agree to Terms with Baun - Rockford IceHogs
- Dallas Stars Recall Brett Ritchie - Texas Stars
- Star Wars Night Underlines Home Set against Manitoba - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Condors Receive Yakimov from the KHL - Bakersfield Condors
- Amerks Reassign Prapavessis to Elmira - Rochester Americans
- Carruth Returned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- Anaheim Recalls Noesen, Moore Assigned to Utah - San Diego Gulls
- Allergy-Friendly Easter Egg Hunt Highlights Nut Free Awareness Day on Sunday - Chicago Wolves
- Rampage Recalls Alex Belzile - San Antonio Rampage
- Five Wolf Pack Alumni on World Cup of Hockey Rosters - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Join the Amerks for a Sabres Viewing Party at Filger's East End on Tuesday, March 8 - Rochester Americans
- B-Sens on Home Ice Friday & Saturday - Binghamton Senators
- Condors Recall D Ben Betker from Norfolk - Bakersfield Condors
- Comets Sign Kellen Jones to a PTO - Utica Comets
- IceCaps Sign Yogan to PTO - St. John's IceCaps
- IceHogs Sunk in Overtime by Griffins - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.