Atlantic Division Semi-Final Schedule
Halifax, (NS) - The Halifax Hurricanes, defending 2016 NBL Canada champions, announced Saturday the dates for their first two home games of the best of 5 Atlantic Division Semi-Final. Game 1 will take place on Friday, May 5 at 7 p.m. Game 2 is set for Sunday, May 7 at 2 p.m. Both games will be played at Scotiabank Centre against the Moncton Miracles.
Individual tickets for Game 1 and Game 2 will go on sale Monday, May 1 at 11 a.m.
Tickets are available at the Ticket Atlantic Box Office, charge by phone 902-451-1221 (toll free 1-877-451-1221), all participating Atlantic Superstores and online at www.ticketatlantic.com. Service Charges apply on all tickets.
The Hurricanes also announced that all youth tickets (12 years of age and under) will be priced at $5 (taxes included) for all home games during the 2017 NBL Canada playoffs.
NBL Canada Atlantic Division Semi-Final Schedule:
Moncton Miracles (4) vs Halifax Hurricanes (1)
Game 1 - Friday, May 5 at 7 p.m. - Scotiabank Centre
Game 2 - Sunday, May 7 at 2 p.m. - Scotiabank Centre
Game 3 - Wednesday, May 10 at 7 p.m. - Moncton Coliseum
Game 4 - Friday, May 12 at 7 p.m. - Moncton Coliseum*
Game 5 - Sunday, May 14 at 2 p.m. - Scotiabank Centre*
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from April 30, 2017
- A's Fall in Final Game of Regular Season, 126-107, to London - Orangeville A's
- Orangeville Clinches Playoff Spot Behind Narrow Road Win - Orangeville A's
- Atlantic Division Semi-Final Schedule - Halifax Hurricanes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Hurricanes Stories
- Hurricanes Keep Rolling Against the Five
- Halifax Hurricanes Re-Sign Jordan Washington
- Hurricanes struggle in the third quarter and fall to Atlantic Division leaders
- Hurricanes blowout the Windsor Express at home
- Hurricanes fall to the Central Division leaders late in the game