Amerks Announce Five Dates for 2009-2010 Season
(Rochester, NY)... The Rochester Americans announced today five home dates for the upcoming 2009-10 American Hockey League season. The sixth guaranteed date will be announced a later a time.
Rochester will open its 54th season in the AHL on Saturday, October 3rd at The Blue Cross Arena. The Amerks will open their November slate on Friday, November 6th and will be home again on Friday, November 20th. In December, the Amerks will be on home ice on Friday, December 11th and will also skate in their annual post-Christmas matchup on Saturday, December 26th.
The Amerks' "Early Eagle" pricing deadline for the 2009-10 season is now good until Monday, June 1st. The new payment plan will allow fans to reserve a season ticket for as low as a $50 deposit and five easy payments of $23. Further, the Amerks' 54th season will include a new 12-game pack to go along with the full-season option, Freedom Pack and 10-game pack. The full season prices range from $200 to $550 for the "Early Eagle" special. By taking advantage of the offer, fans can save up to $290 off game-day pricing.
Opponents and start times for these games will be announced when the complete 2009-10 American Hockey League schedule is released this summer. In operation since 1936, the AHL will again serve as the top development league for all 30 National Hockey League teams when its 74th season gets underway on Friday, October 2nd.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 21, 2009
- Los Angeles Signs King To Multi-Year Contract - Manchester Monarchs
- Admirals Promote Larson to Vice President - Milwaukee Admirals
- Falcons Announce Front Office Staff Promotions - Springfield Falcons
- Amerks Announce Five Dates for 2009-2010 Season - Rochester Americans
- Pirates Announce New Home for Radio Broadcasts - Portland Pirates
- Watch The Hawks With The Hogs - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.