Aces Sign Forward Cierra Burdick
Bradenton, FL - Las Vegas Aces General Manager Dan Padover announced today that the team has signed forward Cierra Burdick. The 6-2 Tennessee grad should be eligible to join the Aces for practices and games early next week after completing the league's quarantine protocol when she arrives at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida.
Burdick began her career with the Atlanta Dream in 2015, and was signed as a free agent by the New York Liberty prior to the start of the 2017 campaign. The San Antonio Stars signed her to a pair of seven-day contracts late in the 2017 season. She was in Las Vegas' training camp in 2018
The Tennessee graduate brings career averages of 2.8 points, 1.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to the Aces, and has made 47.1 percent of her shots from the field in her three-year WNBA career.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 31, 2020
- Allemand Posts Record Night against Dallas - Indiana Fever
- Postgame Notes: Atlanta Dream 84, New York Liberty 78 - Atlanta Dream
- Liberty Fall to Dream 78-84 in Hard-Fought Team Effort - New York Liberty
- Aces Without Starting Guard Lindsay Allen Tonight Due to "Inconclusive Positive Result" from COVID-19 Test - Las Vegas Aces
- Aces Sign Forward Cierra Burdick - Las Vegas Aces
- Indiana Fever Players Use #FEVER4CHANGE Platform to Support Local Non-Profits - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Aces Stories
- Aces Look to Extend Winning Streak Friday vs. Los Angeles on ESPN2
- Las Vegas Erases 11-Point First-Half Deficit to Upend Washington, 83-77
- Aces and Mystics Renew Rivalry Wednesday
- Aces Dial It up on Defense in 79-70 Win over Dallas
- Aces Look to Get Back to .500, Sunday, with 3 Pm PT Tip against Dallas