Aces Announce Warren Morris Night/LSU Night Wednesday, June 8
The Aces have announced that tomorrow night, Wednesday, June 8th, will be Warren Morris/LSU Night at Bringhurst Field (see attached press release).
Fifteen years ago, on June 8th, Bolton High grad and LSU star, Warren Morris hit one of the most memorable home runs in baseball history, as he hit a walk-off home run to win the College World Series for LSU in 1996.
Warren will be on hand to re-create the event, and allow everyone at the park to participate, and enjoy the award-winning event that happened 15 years ago. All participants wearing LSU purple-and-gold Wednesday night will receive $1 off ticket prices.
Game time is schedule for 7:00 p.m., with pre-game events starting at 6:50 p.m. Gates will open at 6:20 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Texas Collegiate League message board...
Texas Collegiate League Stories from June 7, 2011
- Generals Sweep Pump Jacks with 9-4 Win - Victoria Generals
- Former Generals Highlight Day Two of 2011 MLB Draft - Victoria Generals
- Aces Announce Warren Morris Night/LSU Night Wednesday, June 8 - Alexandria Aces
- Pump Jacks Rally But Come up Short in Home Opener - East Texas PumpJacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Alexandria Aces Stories
- Aces Announce Kisatchie National Forest/Smokey the Bear Aces Team Photo Night
- Aces Announce City of Pineville's Free Admission "Pack the Park"
- Aces Game Tonight Canceled
- Aces Announce Louisiana Lottery Shirt-Off-Our-Back Night Tomorrow
- Free Aces General Admission Tickets Tuesday, July 24th